Measures Essensor against the Coronavirus
23 March 2020
“Only together can we get corona under control” is the central message from the central government and we also want to help fight this virus.
At Essensor, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees and customers as best as possible against the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Because there are many uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we have prepared the information below to help you answer any questions about how we are dealing with the current circumstances.
Our main measures:
- We adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM.
- We limit the occupancy in the office. All Essensor employees work alternately at home or at the office.
- If an employee has been in a risk area, does not feel fit or has been in contact with an infected person, we ask this employee to work from home.
- All consumer tests have been cancelled. However, the Expert Panel tests (in small groups) and Home Use tests will continue. During these tests, safety is of course paramount.
- All our meetings are held by phone or virtually and we have canceled all our large gatherings.
If you have any questions, you can reach us on 0318 45 22 22 or via email@example.com. We are happy to help you.