Update 10-point action plan to beat Covid 19
28 February 2022
On February 25 the government adapted the corona measures. For the safety of all our relations, we always follow the government’s corona measures and we have translated these into our current corona 10 point action point plan. Together we can beat the virus!
- We follow the guidelines of the RIVM
- All our test rooms have additional equipment (AIR 8) that continuously filters and cleans the air
- Consumers are nog longer obliged to wear a face mask. A corona ticket is not necessary
- During the preparation and the test execution, we apply a mask obligation for our test staff. In addition, we offer a self-test before the start of the work
- We ask consumers to arrive shortly in advance and to leave immediately after the tests have been completed
- Consumers and staff disinfect their hands upon entering the test centers – facilities are provided
- We ask our consumers and staff to stay at home in a timely and frequent manner if they have complaints that may be corona related
- After each test we disinfect our test booths, keyboards and computer mice
- We provide adequate and intensive ventilation for our test centers. Fresh air in and dirty air out. There is no recirculation of air
- Essensor is in daily contact with its customers in relation to the safest way of testing; consumer panel, expert panel or testing in the consumer’s home environment
If you have any questions regarding the 10-point action plan, you can reach us on 0318 45 22 22 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you.